Home Health and Remote Patient Monitoring
Provide the best care for
your patients, from the hospital to the home
As the healthcare industry moves toward value-
based care, remote patient monitoring is a no brainer
— for both patients and providers.
Meet VeeGo 360, a new kind of remote patient monitoring.
For Hospitals and Healthcare Systems
Our RPM technology and supporting protocols help hospital systems improve patient outcomes, reduce costs, and optimize resource utilization.
The results are less costly ER visits at the hospital, reduced length of stays, and decreased readmission rates. This frees up precious hospital resources for the patients who need it most, while reducing the overall burden on health systems.
Benefits of RPM in Inpatient settings
- Drive continuous interaction with patients when not in the hospitals
- Real-time continuous care for post-surgical and chronic disease monitoring
- High-quality care from hospitals to the home
- Medication compliance monitoring
- Reduce utilization and resource optimization (Free up beds)
- Improve patient outcomes and decrease mobidity and mortality
- Reduce post-surgical complications
- Reduce readmissions
- Patients save by avoiding unnecessary visits to the hospital
- Inpatient billing to maximize revenue (RPM/ Home monitoring)
- Reducing length of stays and keeps them out of high cost emergency room and critical care settings
- Prevent costly hospital readmissions following CABG surgeries
- Support for FDA-cleared continuous monitoring devices (BioIntelliSense)
- Integration with existing EHR and other health information systems
- Support for popular wearable devices such as Fitbit, Apple Watch
- Comprehensive clinical decision support system
Independent physician groups, ACOs, and clinics
VeeGo360 promotes deeper patient-physician collaboration by
affording seamless real-time communication and monitoring.
One the one hand, reimbursements from commercial and government health insurers have made the shift towards RPM financially possible for medical practices.
On the other, it’s significantly beneficial to payers that reap the benefits in the form of reduced utilization costs, high efficacy for high-risk populations, increased member satisfaction and improved payer quality scores.
New CPT Codes are available to help doctor offices make
RPM programs profitable while also improving patient care. These codes provide a financial structure for physicians to be reimbursed for the time spent and the equipment used.
VeeGo360 also helps ACOs scale up quickly and cost-effectively to manage thousands of patients using its industry-leading RPM and Telehealth platforms.
According to a new report by McKinsey & Company, remote patient care will account for about $250 billion (about 20%) of what Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurers spend on outpatient, office, and home health visits in the near future.
Benefits of RPM in Oupatient settings
- Comprehensive dashboards to monitorand configure individual care plans
- Allow decision support alerts for negative trending vitals
- Prioritize patients based on clinical scoring
- Customize care monitoring plans tied into client care plans
- Be more proactive in care delivery and respond to unexpected patient health problems more quicly
- Proactively manage high risk patients
- Hardware agnostic – works with an array of FDA-approved continuous and intermittent monitoring devices using cellular and Bluetooth connectivity
- Supports all the latest remote monitoring devices
- Predictive analytics
- Easy to use, and quick and painless to set up
- Integrated revenue cycle management
- Easily and accurately track time spent on patients leading to hassle-free reimbursements
- Real-time eligibility verification
- CPT Codes to help practices make RPM programs profitable, while also improving patient care. These codes provide a financial structure for physicians to be
Virtual care solutions for the entire continuum of care
We have solutions to support, expand, and streamline your virtual care program across inpatient, outpatient, and remote settings.