Reimagining remote patient monitoring (RPM) with data-driven, value-based, patient-centric care
We’re bringing together our powerful platform, advanced technology, and analytics to offer an integrated end-to-end RPM suite — so you have the most complete picture of your patients’ health
RPM with VeeGo 360
How can remote patient monitoring benefit your organization?
Traditional RPM offers a snapshot of your patients’ health
VeeGo 360 gives you 4K video
Until now, remote patient monitoring has been costly and complex to deploy, delivering only episodic measurements of a patient’s health.
VeeMed offers providers a high-resolution, longitudinal view of a patient’s health status, thanks to continuous monitoring and medical-grade wearables.
Continuous monitoring and advanced analytics for the most complete picture of patient health
Ensure the best care for your patients, whether they’re facing post-surgical recovery or managing a chronic illness. Our RPM solution monitors everything from skin temperature and heart rate to coughing frequency and a gait analysis.
Why is VeeGo 360 Different?
A unified platform for remote patient monitoring, remote video teleconsults, virtual care coordination, devices, and billing
- Clinically accurate continuous and intermittent monitoring
- Support for a wide-range of FDA-approved monitoring devices
- Seamless integration with third-party EHRs and Health IT systems
- Call center-supported telemonitoring as a service
- Quick and easy set-up and onboarding, with next to no costs
- Applied analytics and AI for clinical decision support
- Patient-side mobile app for seamless connectivity and reporting
- Physician augmentation services
- A single platform for managing multiple conditions
- Comprehensive web-based RPM monitoring dashboards
- 360 degree care coverage through the VeeMed cloud
Designed with the patient at heart and physician in mind
VeeGo 360 empowers both patients and physicians
- Manage chronic diseases from the comfort of their own home
- Avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital — reduce hospital readmissions and ER visits
- Identify health issues before they become critical
- Become more educated, empowered, and in control of their health
- Keep medical costs in check
- Comprehensive dashboards to monitor and configure individual care plans
- Allow decision support alerts for negative trending vitals
- Prioritize patients based on clinical scoring
- Customize care monitoring plans tied into client care plans
- Be more proactive in care delivery — respond to unexpected patient health problems more quickly
See how VeeGo 360 worksSchedule a free consultation
Seamless integration with medical-grade devices for scalable remote care
Reliable, clinically-accurate vital monitoring
VeeGo 360 integrates seamlessly with wearable devices, like the FDA-cleared BioIntelliSense BioSticker™ and ForaCare devices, offering reliable, clinically-accurate continuous and intermittent patient data monitoring.
Just “stick it on and forget it
Patient compliance is a huge issue when it comes to the success of RPM.
Wearables like BioIntelliSense’s BioSticker™ and BioButton™ make it easy for patients to comply — all they have to do is stick the device on their upper left chest and the device does the rest.
The BioSticker is the first FDA-cleared single-use medical device for up to 30 days of continuous vital sign monitoring.
Continuous Monitoring with BioIntelliSense
|• Skin temperature||• Vomiting frequency|
|• Heart rate at rest||• Body position|
|• Respiratory rate at best||• Sleep|
|• Gait analysis||• Sleeps activity|
|• Coughing frequency||• Fall detection|
Intermittent Monitoring with Foracare
|• Blood glucose||• Ear thermometer|
|• Blood ketone|
|• Blood pressure|
|• Oxygen saturation|
|• Weight scale|
Continuous blood glucose monitoring with Dexcom
Managing diabetes has never been easier. Dexcom’s continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) allows patients to track their glucose levels throughout the day, taking measurements as frequently as every 5 minutes.
An easy-to-use sensor applicator with one button insertion
Customizable Alerts & Alarms
Set your range and get notifications when you’re heading high or low
Measurement 10-day wear sensor
The slim water resistant sensor is discreet and easy to insert
Share your data
Share your glucose data with up to 5 followers
Accurate glucose reading
The exceptional accuracy you need without fingersticks
Indicated for 2 years or older
Can measure and interacts through Phone or Tablet
Increase your revenue potential
Annual profit of $1,866,000 for the average practice
With VeeGo360, medical practices are not only driving improved patient outcomes, they’re creating additional revenue streams through RPM and CCM programs
An average practice in the U.S. consists of five physicians, with a ratio of 2,500 patients per provider. With about 1,000 Medicare eligible patients for RPM, that can yield a profit of over $1.8 million per year.
Annual practice profit = $158 x 1,000 x 12 = $1,866,000
Solutions for the entire continuum of care
VeeGo 360 is an integrated, comprehensive solution that works with all of our products.